COVID-19 Guidance, Letters and School Documentation
- Government Guidance Documents - follow this link to the Gov.uk information
- What to do if your child has symptoms.
- What to do if a child is displaying symptoms of COVID-19 (updated 17.9.20)
- Stay at home: guidance for households with possible or confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) infection
- Stay at home: what to do if you or someone you share your home with has coronavirus symptoms
- NHS Test and Trace: how it works
Parent Communication (please click on date)
Parent Emails - click here.
Risk Assessment - updated September 2020
Plans for September 2020