Sports Premium Allocation 2018 - Evidencing the Impact of the Primary PE and Sport Premium Document - Updated July 2019
Sports Premium Allocation 2019 - Evidencing the Impact of the Primary PE and Sport Premium Document - Updated July 2020
Under the vision that ALL children leaving primary school are physically literate and have the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy, active lifestyle and lifelong participation in physical activity and sport all schools have been allocated P.E and Sports Premium funding. In total Crabtree Junior School has received a total of £18540.00
At Crabtree Junior School we will work to ensure that the funding is used to achieve self sustaining improvement in P.E and school sport that measures against the following 5 key indicators:
1. The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity - kick starting healthy active lifestyles.
2. The profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement.
3. Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport.
4. Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils.
5. Increased participation in competitive sport.