The uniform code is voluntary but we strongly encourage the wearing of the Crabtree School uniform and the vast majority of parents choose to follow it. Our aim is for the children to take pride in their appearance as well as being comfortable.
Parents wishing to buy second hand uniform can attend the uniform shop (in the 'mobile' classroom outside Year 3). In addition to logoed uniform, the shop also sells trousers, shorts, dresses and trainers.
*Logo on uniform
- Light blue polo shirt*
- Navy-blue sweatshirt/cardigan*
- Grey trousers (short or long)/skirt
- Black shoes (closed toe - not sandals)
- Socks and tights should be navy.
In the summer term girls may wear a blue and white gingham or striped dress.
PE and Games Kit (kept in a PE bag)
- House T-Shirt*
- Shorts (plain navy or black)
- Short white socks
- Trainers suitable for outdoor sports
- Football boots and shin pads for winter use on the field.
- Dark tracksuits and showerproof tops may be worn outside in cold or wet weather.
- Skins/thermal layer - navy or black
- In the winter, children may also like to wear a hat and gloves.
Swimming Kit (for summer term Year 3 and autumn term Year 4)
- Boys: trunks (close fitting)
- Girls: one-piece swimsuit
- Swimming hat
- Waterproof bag
Something to protect clothes, e.g. an old shirt